Icefrog released another patch update for 6.79 series. DotA 6.79c has a total of 5 bug fixes, 3 heroes added in CM, and 14 minor changes.
Performance was enhanced for older PCs where lag issues were fixed, cost of Midas recipe increased from 1400 to 1550 coins, Monkey King Bar is now toggleable, and many others.
DotA 6.79c is also marked as tournament map which means you can use this version for official gaming.
You can download DotA 6.79c directly from battcor.com by clicking here.
DotA 6.79c chagelog
* Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550
* Ancestral Spirit vision reduced from 600 to 450
* Ancestral Spirit damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180
* Plague Wards night vision reduced from 1200 to 800
* Venomancer base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285
* Necronomicon night vision from 1300/1400/1500 to 800
* Necronomicon gold bounty increased from 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit)
* Magnetic Grip cast range reduced from 1400 to 1100
* Boulder Smash silence duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5
* Boulder Smash unit knockback range rescaled from 800 to 500/600/700/800
* Crystal Maiden base Intelligence reduced from 21 to 19 (same base damage)
* Units in a Duel cannot be disarmed or Force Staffed away
* Visage movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
* Purifying Flames manacost increased from 30/45/60/75 to 55/70/85/100
* Added Slark in CM
* Added Huskar in CM
* Added Phoenix in CM
* Fixed Earth Spirit not functioning properly when used after Repick
* Fixed a case where you could get vision over the enemy team
* Fixed some lag issues on older PCs
* Fixed Monkey King Bar not being toggleable
* Fixed Tranquil Boots selling for more than it should when disabled
DotA 6.79c download link